Saturday 11th March 6pm – 11pm
The Hive, Camrose Avenue, London HA8 6AG
and the same great price of £30
Date: Saturday 11th March 2023
Time: 6pm – 11pm
Location The Hive, Camrose Avenue, London HA8 6AG
- Glass of prosecco
- 3 course meal
- An evening at the races with betting on the tote
- Great prizes in our raffles and auctions
- And as always a few extra surprises along the way!
This year will be celebrating 10 years as fundraisers and 5 years as a charity. Before Arcobaleno Cancer Trust was formed, we raised almost £150,000 for both Cancer Research UK and for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity. Since the formation of ACT, we have raised just over £330,000. If we combine that with the Siobhan Mather Superstar Legacy, our total today is £686,098. We would love to make that £750,000 by the end of 2023, but we can only do that with your help. Our costs are very low as all our work is done by unpaid volunteers and so we are able to convert your donations directly into funded research projects and grants given.
Please support us by coming along to our biggest fundraiser of the year.
If you aren’t able to attend, you can support us in lots of way.
- You can buy and name a horse or stable for £10. The winning owner will receive a bottle of Prosecco.
- You can donate a prize.
- You can sponsor our event for which you will get a full colour advert in our programme and a thank you on our social media, please contact us for more details on our packages.
- You can donate to us